Your privacy on the Internet is of utmost importance to us. This privacy statement describes Mind My Lead.com.au’s policy concerning the gathering and sharing of visitors’ information through the Mind My Lead web site. You should note that through this site you may reach or be directed to other sites. Mind My Lead is not responsible for privacy policies other than it’s own.
What information do we collect?
Normal website usage
- In general, you can browse the Mind My Lead site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. The only information we gather during general browsing is from standard server logs. These include your IP (Internet Protocol) address, domain name, browser type, operating system, and information such as the web site that referred you to us, the files you downloaded, the pages you visit, and the dates/times of those visits.
Collection of personally identifiable information - If you register for a newsletter, request information, or join an electronic mailing list, you will be asked to provide personal information such as your name, postal address and e-mail address. This information is collected only with your knowledge and permission, and is kept in various Mind My Lead databases.
Registering or supplying personal information can set a cookie*. By setting this cookie, we will remember your details the next time you visit, so you don’t have to re-enter the information. This helps us to provide you with a better service.
Joining electronic discussion groups may mean that other participants of the discussion group will see personal information that you have volunteered. For open discussion groups, this information will be public.
What do we do with the information we collect?
Normal web usage - The information gathered during general browsing of the “Mind My Lead.com.au” domain is used to analyse trends and usage of the site and to improve the usefulness of the site. It is not connected with any personal information.
Personally identifiable information
- Mind My Lead may use the personal information you provide to:
• Contact you – either in response to a query or suggestion, or to mail newsletters, documents, publications, etc. to you;
• Help you quickly find information that is relevant to you based on your interests, and help us create site contents most relevant to you;
• Undertake statistical analysis.
Opting out and changing your information
- At any time, you can cancel or modify your information by returning to the web page where you first provided the information and contacting the focal point for that page.
Security - We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the Mind My Lead site to any third party without prior consent. However, Mind My Lead assumes no responsibility for the security of information.
* cookies: a Cookie is a small amount of data that is sent from the web server to your browser. It is normally used to assign a unique identification to your computer and securely store information such as user IDs, passwords, preferences, and online profiles. It is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You can choose not to have cookies delivered by Mind My Lead by changing your browser settings. Different web sites can send their own cookies to your computer. To protect your privacy, your browser only allows a web site to access the cookies it has already sent you, no the cookies sent by other sites.